This statement serves to explain how Tennis Coach Ireland may use your personal information submitted through the Tennis Coach Ireland website or through any other method, for example by applying for membership, an educational course, workshop, conference, public liability insurance or mentoring programme
Processing Your Personal Information
If you choose to give Tennis Coach Ireland personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to process an application for membership a subscription to a Tennis Coach Ireland or related service) then this will be held and processed by Tennis Coach Ireland in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988., the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 and the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Tennis Coach Ireland may also need to transfer your personal information to Tennis Ireland, affiliates, agents or sub-contractors – who will process it strictly on the Tennis Coach Ireland’s behalf.
Use of Your Personal Information
Tennis Coach Ireland may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services, you have requested (such as providing you with the benefits of Tennis Coach Ireland Membership or providing you with information you have asked for) which may involve contacting you by post or e-mail.
- To allow Tennis Coach Ireland to administer Coach membership, for instance by organising Workshops, Conferences and CPD events.
- To make parts of the website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- The reasonable purposes of Tennis Coach Ireland, acting always within the Data Protection Acts and their subsequent Amendments.
- To market to you Tennis Coach Ireland and third-party products and services and other purposes as you may have consented to in submitting your personal data.
Sensitive Personal Information
Sometimes Tennis Coach Ireland will collect and process so-called sensitive personal data relating to you.
If collected from you, this will be used to identify and keep under review equality of opportunity within Irish Tennis, and (anonymously) for statistical and reporting purposes.
If collected from you, this will be used to identify and keep under review equality of opportunity within Irish tennis, and (anonymously) for statistical and reporting purposes.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet “cookie” to allow Tennis Coach Ireland servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. The Tennis Coach Ireland server may request that your computer return a cookie to it. These return cookies do not contain any information supplied by you or any personally identifiable information about you.
Such measures are necessary to allow Tennis Coach Ireland to measure the usability of the systems, which will help in its continuing development to ensure that we understand the requirements of Irish tennis. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.